Methods of Payment
The Book Nook accepts cash, personal checks, credit/debit cards (American Express, Master Card, Visa) and Sponsor or Student Financial Aid.
Student IDs are required to make purchases. Acceptable methods of payment for shopping online include credit/debit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa) and Sponsor or Student Financial Aid (textbooks only). Shipping and handling charges will be applied.
A receipt must be presented as proof of purchase. No receipt, no refund! Please be sure you receive a receipt upon purchase of the textbook.
You have 10 business days from the date of purchase to return the textbook for a refund.
Textbooks must be in new condition (unused and unmarked) unless the textbook was purchased used.
Textbooks marked "Not Returnable if Shrink-wrap Broken" or any such statement cannot be returned if opened or seal broken.
All components must be returned with textbooks that are packaged with study guides, access codes, CDs, cassettes, etc.
- Request for refund/exchange must be made within seven calendar days.
- Merchandise must be in new condition, unmarked, unsoiled, and undamaged. Clothing that has been laundered or worn will not be accepted.
- Tags must still be attached.
- Items with special packaging must be in the original condition.
- No returns on clearance items, special orders, reference items, or perishable items.